Health, Wellbeing & Housing
Duration 1 day
This course aims to introduce participants to the links between housing and health and wellbeing. It will look at the impact these can have upon particular groups in communities and will review a range of measures that can be implemented to improve wellbeing. It will also look at national policy and initiatives around health and housing.
- how housing conditions can impact on health and wellbeing
- how housing providers can contribute to wellbeing
- integrated working- housing , health and care
- national health and housing policy and initiatives
- what does good practice look like?
- further sources of information
Methods of Delivery
tutor presentation, group discussion, quizzes, working in pairs and small groups, short videos.
- Learning Objectives
- Training Considerations
- Related Courses
- to describe the link between housing and health and wellbeing
- to explain how housing providers contribute to wellbeing through integrated working
- to identify government policy around health and housing
- to identify good practice examples
- to access further information about health and housing
front line staff in health and social care and their managers
Upon completion of the course, the delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.