| Graduate Recruitment Trainee
£20,000 pa + commission + career progression | Islington | Permanent | Immediate start
Central are currently looking to add a number of Graduate Recruitment trainees with a background in administration and customer service within a busy office environment to join our Recruitment department.
In these roles, you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment, working alongside a large number of social care organisations across London. The work you do will cover the whole recruitment process, from identifying appropriate skills and speaking with new candidates, to managing the compliance process, to placing candidates in work. You’ll receive a personalised training plan, ensuring you have the knowledge and skills to cover all areas of the recruitment process.
Your role will include the opportunity to develop strong relationships with candidates and customers, so someone with experience of working in a customer-service role is ideal. You’ll also be coordinating and allocating a high volume of queries each day, so someone who is naturally organised and able to think creatively will excel in this role.
Once you have completed your training programme, Central offers ongoing professional progression, with the opportunities to work towards Account Management, Recruitment Consultant and Senior roles within your first year.
You’ll need to be:
• Educated to degree level or have significant professional experience
• Experienced in customer service or administration within a busy office environment
• A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written attention to detail
• Exceptional at using your interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships with customers and candidates alike
• Naturally well-organised
• Analytical and able to problem solve quickly
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Proficient with a range of IT systems, including MS Office programmes
What you’ll get in return:
• Competitive salary and commission structure
• Initial 12 week training programme
• Continuous training and development opportunities throughout your career with Central
• Personalised progression plan
• Flexible working hours, including 11:00AM starts or 3:30PM finishes, and the opportunity to make up extra hours with our Out of Hours service
• Monthly or quarterly team performance rewards