| Out of Hours Shift Coordinator (Part Time)
basic + commission + career progression | Islington | Permanent | Immediate start
We are currently looking to recruit an Out of Hours Shift Coordinator with a background in administration and customer service to join our First Response Team.
In this role, you'll be working as an extension of our Recruitment team in the supply of ad hoc shift cover to a large number of social care organisations across London. Your role will include shift management, responding to emergency staffing requests and dealing with customer enquiries.
The successful candidate will join our current team of Out of Hours Shift Coordinators to deliver an excellent experience to our customers and workers. We are able to offer flexible home-based work in the evenings and a mixture of office-based and home-based work at the weekends.
The Out of Hours service and the working hours for this role will be on a rota basis with other team members and will include:
Monday - Friday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm - Home based
Saturday: 7:30am - 4:00pm or 9:30am - 6:00pm - Office based
Saturday: 6.00pm - 11:00pm - Home based
Sunday: 7:30am - 3:15pm or 3:15pm - 11:00pm - Home based
Before joining our Out of Hours team, you would receive in-office training and comprehensive support. Further in-office training is delivered once a month, on an ongoing basis.
You'll need to be:
* Experienced in customer service or administration within a busy office environment
* A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written attention to detail
* Exceptional at using your interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships with customers and candidates alike
* Naturally well-organised
* Analytical and able to problem solve quickly
* Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Proficient with a range of IT systems, including MS Office programmes
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary and commission structure
* Intensive initial in-office training programme
* Continuous training and development opportunities
* Flexible working hours