| Out of Hours Shift Coordinator (Part Time)
basic + commission + career progression | Islington | Permanent | Immediate start
We are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Shift Coordinator with a background in administration and customer service to join our First Response Team from Friday - Monday each week. Work will be completed both in-office and from home.
In this role, you'll be working as an extension of our Recruitment team in the supply of ad hoc shift cover to a large number of social care organisations across London. Your role will include shift management, responding to emergency staffing requests and dealing with customer enquiries.
The successful candidate will join our current team of Shift Coordinators to deliver an excellent experience to our customers and workers.
The working hours for this role will be on a rota basis with other team members and will include 2 or 3 of the following shifts per week:
* Friday: 10:30AM - 7:00PM (office based)
* Saturday: 7:30AM - 4:00PM or 9:30AM - 6:00PM (office based)
* Sunday: 7:30AM - 3:15PM (home based)
* Monday: 7:30AM - 4:00PM (office based)
All new team members receive in-office training and comprehensive support, with further in-office training delivered on an ongoing basis once a month.
You'll need to be:
* Experienced in customer service or administration within a busy office environment
* A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written attention to detail
* Exceptional at using your interpersonal skills to develop professional relationships with customers and candidates alike
* Naturally well-organised
* Analytical and able to problem solve quickly
* Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Proficient with a range of IT systems, including MS Office programmes
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary and commission structure
* Intensive initial in-office training programme
* Continuous training and development opportunities
Job Ref: RSC806018