| Hr Services Manager
Admin | London WC1X |£17.06 per hour | 12+ months | Job Ref: BD6034 | Posted: 12/04/2018
Central is currently recruiting for a HR Services Manager, to work in the HR department of a large London-based Charity, located in the King's Cross area.
As part of the HR&OD Department management team, your role would be to manage HR Services (including recruitment and payroll services, HR information administration and metric processes and systems) and staff working in this area, so that the organisation can effectively and efficiently manage all staff and deliver an excellent service to customers.
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing recruitment processes, payroll systems, HR information systems, and ensuring that HR quality is maintained through monitoring and evaluation tools. You will lead and develop the HR team to support the Director of HR and OD, and work closely with a team of HR Advisors and the L&D Manager, covering as required.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Cover is required for 12 months as maternity cover. The role offers an annual salary of £33,262.40 - £36,000.93 depending on experience.
To apply for this role, you must have experience of:
- Running an organisation's payroll processing effectively using a computerised payroll System.
- Leading an organisation's recruitment processes effectively using an e-recruitment system.
- Managing, supporting and developing a team of staff
- Learning how to use new software systems quickly with appropriate training
- Developing written policies and procedures, and communicating them effectively to others
- Delegating tasks and leading projects across departmental boundaries
- Ability to work within a chain of accountability: to know when to take responsibility, when to seek authorisation, clarification or support and when to delegate
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Producing and using reports for evaluation and monitoring purposes from paper records, databases and spreadsheets
- Producing solutions to practical and technical problems
Candidates must confirm their interest by 16.04.18 with interviews scheduled to take place on 20.04.18, and the appointed candidate expected to start in early May.