| Team Leader
Rough Sleepers | London N1 |£15.54 per hour | 2-3 months | Job Ref: BD6494 | Posted: 11/02/2019
Central is currently recruiting for a part-time Team Leader to work across 3 services in Islington. The appointed candidate will work across 3 days per week, which can be set or flexible days, but candidates must be able to attend meetings as required for the services.
The Team Leader will work across three sites around Islington:
1. Supported Accommodation for young people aged 16-21 years old with low support needs
2. Supported Accommodation for adults with complex needs including mental health, offending and substance & alcohol use needs
3. 28 day stay hostel for former rough sleepers requiring very low support
Cover is required on a temporary basis, and is paid at an hourly rate of £15.34.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Carry out 1:1 supervision with staff
- Address and conduct and capability issues that arise
- Manage sickness
- Coordinate cover for leave/sickness
- Attend meetings
- Complete required paperwork to deadlines
To apply for this role, you must have experience of managing or supervising staff, managing budgets, working jointly with other agencies and liaising with statutory organisations.
You should have an understanding of good practice in supported housing services, working with a range of needs including complex needs, knowledge of outcome monitoring and meeting legal and contractual requirements, and an understanding of customer service in a service delivery setting.
Candidates must confirm their interest as soon as possible, as shortlisting will be taking place on 18/02/19, interviews scheduled for 21/02 and 22/02, and the appointed candidate expected to start on either 25/02 or 26/02.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: