| Recovery Coach
Mental Health | London E8 |£12.34 per hour | 3-4 months | Job Ref: BD7021 | Posted: 09/03/2020
Central is currently recruiting for a Recovery Coach, to work in the Islington area, based from a hub service in Hackney. The service provides Tenancy Sustainment support to clients with high support mental health needs.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Friday covering shifts between 9:30AM - 5:30PM. The successful candidate will be required to work one Saturday in every 4 weeks, with a toil day on the Monday following. Cover is required commencing as soon as possible until 10th May 2020 and will be paid through Central's weekly timesheet system. The pay rate for this role is £12.34 per hour, totalling £14.20 inclusive of holiday pay.
In this position, you will:
- Hold an individual caseload, inspiring and challenging tenants to focus on developing their strengths, via a brief housing related support intervention
- Provide direct personal and practical skills development interventions to and with tenants with complex needs including mental ill health and substance use needs
- Outreach to tenants' homes, or work with tenants who visit the office & organisations' community hubs
- Support tenants and clients to access appropriate statutory and voluntary services as well as internal services available to tenants and clients
- Work in conjunction with the housing team to support tenants and to ensure positive move on and avoid placement breakdown
To apply for this role, you must have experience of the recovery model in mental health and homelessness, and a demonstrable commitment to promoting social inclusion through collaboration and innovation.
Candidates must confirm their interest as soon as possible, with the appointed candidate expected to start ASAP following interview.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: