Time Management: How to Achieve More in Less Time
Duration 1 day
This one-day course will give practical tips on how to plan and manage time more effectively. The aim of this workshop is to consider the way participants look at time and how they can all manage themselves more effectively around the time that they have.
- Our understanding of and relationship with time
- Techniques for managing time
- Assertiveness as a tool for time management
- The daily planning process
Methods of Delivery
This course provides delegates with comprehensive learning and reference material to accompany PowerPoint presentation, tutor-led discussion, flip chart work, group work and case study analyses.
- Learning Objectives
- Training Considerations
- Related Courses
- Understand the way we think about time and how this affects the way we manage ourselves.
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used.
- Demonstrate how being more assertive and managing others' expectations will help us gain more time
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Anyone who multi-tasks, works to deadlines or needs to balance a variety of needs in their lives.
The delegates will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.