Open Course Schedule
Due to the impact of COVID-19, lockdown and social distancing regulations, we have had to cancel our autumn Open Course training programme.
We are constantly reviewing what we can safely offer and will schedule courses when it is appropriate to do so.
In the meantime, Central Training is delivering the full range of mandatory, professional development and management courses in a virtual format.
Central Training’s Virtual Training courses are delivered by subject matter specialist trainers, tailored to the learning needs of our customers and incorporate a blended learning approach, including:
- Face to Face delivery via video conferencing
- Interactive group work sessions
- Individual self-directed learning
- Case studies & quizzes
- Practical on-line exercises
The administration related to Central Training’s Virtual Training courses is managed through a web-based Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which we offer free to customers who commission our training services.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is intuitive, easy to navigate and provides customers with the following:
- Dedicated stakeholder portals (administrator & delegate)
- Visibility of upcoming and historic courses booked with Central Training (in-house, virtual and open courses)
- Tools to add delegates and assign delegates to courses
- Automated procedures for sending emails with joining instructions to delegates
- Visibility of historic training records
- Access to course materials, learner notes, evaluation forms and certificates
- Access to our suite of 10 sector specific eLearning courses
Please contact us on 020 7354 6433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss how Central Training services can support your training and learning needs.