Building Confidence to Support Change: a Guide for Managers
Duration 1 day - 9.30am-4.30pm
Change in organisations is a continuum and may be internally or externally driven. Organisations' ability to pre-empt and effectively communicate change, engage stakeholders and ultimately embrace change will determine their sustainable development.
By the end of this course, delegates will have covered
- Attitudes to change and how these influence others
- The role of leader through change
- The importance of communication in delivering successful change
- Tools to motivate and involve others through a change process
- Case examples of cultural and organisational change
Methods of Delivery
This course requires full delegate participation to maximise the intra-group learning and support direction from the trainer. A range of methods are employed to maintain delegate engagement such as PowerPoint presentation, reference material, group work, flipchart work, subgroup work and group discussions.
- Course Content
- Training Considerations
- Related Courses
- Attitudes to change
- The impact of change on others
- Strategies for managing, leading, and communicating change
- Planning, implementing and evaluating change
Anyone responsible of introducing workplace change or managing its effects.
Delegates should complete the requested pre-course questionnaire.
Upon completion of the course, the delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Coaching and Mentoring for Managers
Managing and Motivating High-Performing Teams