Participants should feel that their direct practice has been explored via psychological, practical, and legal information via discussion, video materials and activities.
- Utilise skills versus writing a paper on theory
- Generate functional working models which can be improved upon and adapted to your style and practice.
- Be supported to understand interventions throughout the hoarding relationship
- Explore Motivational Interviewing at different stages of this process
- Be taught interventions which have been shown to improve outcomes
Delegates will be expected to be currently engaged with people who hoard.
Upon completion of the course, the delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.