Health and Safety - The Essentials
Central eLearning’s Health and Safety course is designed to give employers and employees a comprehensive understanding of workplace issues related to health and safety.
The learning is designed around the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health’s (CIEH) prescribed content at level 2, with content verified and sourced from the Health and Safety Executive.
The emphasis of this course is on a preventative approach to health, safety and well-being management.
By the end of the Health & Safety course, you will:
- Know the background to Health and Safety legislation
- Know the most common types of accidents, illnesses and injuries
- Understand the key legislation and know employer and employee responsibilities
- Understand the risk assessment process for managing health and safety in the workplace
- Be aware of occupational health hazards and the controls for their management
- Understand the remit of agencies involved in regulating Health and Safety
- Know how to work more safely and in a way that protects your health and that of others
Central’s eLearning courses offer a wealth of relevant information, delivered using interactive graphics, reflective practice exercises, multimedia case studies and quizzes.
Our courses are certificated upon achieving 80% or more in the end of course multi-choice assessment.
Multi licence options: We have discounts available for bulk purchases with free use of our Learning Management System for larger orders. Please contact us for more information.
Individual licences: £20.00(+VAT) for a month's access.