| Associate Trainers
TBA | Islington | Permanent | Immediate start
Central Training is an established provider of tailored training and eLearning solutions to nationwide organisations within a number of sectors. Our aim is to provide all our 200+ customers with an exceptional, interactive and dynamic training experience.
We have a continuous demand for high quality, industry specialist Associate Trainers, to deliver In-House Training and Open Courses throughout England. Most of our courses are aimed at professionals working within the health & social care sectors; therefore industry knowledge and experience in this field is essential.
Central Training has a 'Partnership' relationship with its Associate Trainers, structured to maximise business opportunities for both parties.
Outline of the Associate Trainer responsibilities:
* To develop and deliver bespoke training courses
* To prepare learner notes for the delegates prior to the course and to facilitate a smooth pre-training process together with Central Training's staff
* To modify and adapt courses to ensure the content is up-to-date and meets clients' requirements, as well as participants' feedback
* To embody Central Training's values and quality standards to deliver excellent quality training
* Design training profiles for Central Training to market to existing and prospective customers
* Provide materials prior to the course date and review course contents & materials when appropriate
* Support Central Training in ensuring that pre and post course administration is as smooth and efficient as possible
* Liaise with Central Training and, when appropriate, with clients to discuss course tailoring; evaluate training course materials and training delivery to ensure customers' requirements are met
* Deliver open courses at Central Training offices (N1), as well as in-house training to clients' venues within England.
* Commit to Central's continuous improvement culture and to maintain knowledge in your chosen field
The Personal Profile:
* Extensive experience of delivering courses to fee paying delegates in the UK
* Experience and working knowledge of the health & social care sector
* Knowledge and ability to manage all aspects of the course development life cycle
If you do not hear back from us within a month from the date of your application, please assume you have not met our criteria.