In-house Training – In a Virtual Format
Due to the impact of COVID-19, lockdown and social distancing regulations, we have converted the majority of our In-house Training into a virtual format.
We are constantly reviewing what we can safely offer and are happy to discuss delivering live face to face training on a course by course basis, depending on factors including room size, delegate numbers, the nature of the course and the risks to our trainers.
In the meantime, Central Training is delivering the full range of mandatory, professional development and management courses in a virtual format.
Central Training’s Virtual Training courses are delivered by subject matter specialist trainers, tailored to the learning needs of our customers and incorporate a blended learning approach, including:
- Face to Face delivery via video conferencing
- Interactive group work sessions
- Individual self-directed learning
- Case studies & quizzes
- Practical on-line exercises
The administration related to Central Training’s Virtual Training courses is managed by our responsive office based team and through a web-based Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which we offer free to customers who commission our training services.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is intuitive, easy to navigate and provides customers with the following:
- Dedicated stakeholder portals (administrator & delegate)
- Visibility of upcoming and historic courses booked with Central Training (in-house, virtual and open courses)
- Tools to add delegates and assign delegates to courses
- Automated procedures for sending emails with joining instructions to delegates
- Visibility of historic training records
- Access to course materials, learner notes, evaluation forms and certificates
- Access to our suite of 10 sector specific eLearning courses
Please contact us on 020 7354 6433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss how Central Training services can support your training and learning needs.
- Please note: The learning outcomes on our course profiles may have changed when converted into a virtual format