Successful Change Management
Change in organisations is a continuum and may be internally or externally driven. Organisations' ability to pre-empt and effectively communicate change, engage stakeholders and ultimately embrace change will determine their sustainable development.
- To reveal attitudes to change and how these influence the impact of change on others
- To define the role of leader through change and consider the importance of communication in delivering successful change
- To equip delegates with tools to motivate and involve others through a change process
- To present a case example of planned, implemented and evaluated cultural or organisational change.
Methods of Delivery
This course requires full delegate participation to maximise the intra-group learning, to support direction from the trainer. A range of methods are employed to maintain delegate engagement such as PowerPoint presentation, reference material, group work, flipchart work, subgroup work and group discussions.
- Course Content
- Training Considerations
- Related Courses
- Attitudes to change
- The impact of change on others
- Leading change
- Communicating change
- Strategies for managing change
- Motivating others to embrace change
- Planning, implementing and evaluating change
Anyone responsible to introducing workplace change or managing its effects.
Delegates should complete the requested pre-course questionnaire.
Upon completion of the course, the delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Coaching & Mentoring for Managers
Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders
Managing and Motivating High-Performing Teams
Managing Appraisals and Effective Supervision