| Recovery Coordinator
Substance Misuse | NW1 |£12.82 per hour | 1-2 months | Job Ref: BD6241 | Posted: 11/09/2018
Central is currently recruiting for an Education, Training & Employment (ETE) Coordinator, to work in the Camden area.
The service provides individually-tailored support to empower people with a history of substance use to access education, training, employment and volunteering opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM. Cover is required for 1 month. The pay rate for this role is £12.82 per hour.
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring clients are achieving ETE outcomes within a 24-week support period
- Work to establish and maintain good links with external agencies
- Record accurately, up to date and useful information
- Assist clients to develop life skills and promote increased independence and involvement in the community
- Support Recovery Coordinators in the facilitation and delivery of clients workshops and group working sessions
To apply for this role, you must have:
- The ability to be self motivating, work under pressure and manage time effectively, prioritising different areas of work according to need.
- A level of numeracy sufficient to carry out tasks
- An ability to be self-servicing in the use of IT applications and basic keyboard skills to record activities and to send and receive emails.
- An understanding of the principles underlying a quality and customer focussed service with the proven ability to empower service users.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements and work outside of office hours on occasion.
Candidates must confirm their interest by 26.09.2018, with interviews scheduled to take place on 28.09.2018 and the appointed candidate expected to start on 03.10.2018.
To be considered for this vacancy, please respond to this email confirming your interest as soon as possible.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: