| Recruitment Hr Administrator
Admin | London WC1X |£11.31 per hour | 1-2 months | Job Ref: BD6389 | Posted: 04/12/2018
Central is currently recruiting for a Recruitment and HR Administrator to work in the HR department of a large London based charity located in the Kings Cross area.
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM. Cover is required for 1- 2 months with the possibility of extension. The salary for this role is £22,059 per annum.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Using the online recruitment and candidate management system, to co-ordinate recruitment campaigns from the beginning to the end of the process.
- Carry out pre-employment checks and ensuring timely on boarding for new starters
- Liaise with Temp Agencies to coordinate the transfer new workers
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to routine enquiries from potential candidates
- Ensure that HR filing systems, records and electronic databases are maintained accurately, completely and securely.
- Input personnel data accurately into HR information systems. For example, new starter details, staff sickness, other absence or sensitive personal information.
- Carry out data inputting and data checking tasks as part of monthly payroll processing. For example, inputting and/or checking timesheets and on-call payments.
- Produce attendance reports, identify relevant follow up actions and inform relevant managers of them, for example, return to work meetings, sickness review meetings, annual leave carry over, maternity risk assessments etc.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy, sensitivity in their communications with clients, partners and front line staff, and take pride in their work.
To apply for this role, you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Candidates must confirm their interest by 03.12.18, with interviews scheduled to take place shortly after and the appointed candidate expected to start immediately thereafter.