| Support Officer (london A)
Mental Health | NW5 |£11.79 per hour | 2-3 months | Job Ref: BD7064 | Posted: 15/05/2020
Central is currently recruiting for two Support Officers who will be based in a supported accommodation service in Kentish Town The service provides support to customers with low to medium mental health, and some secondary needs including substance misuse. The aim of the service is to promote resettlement and positive encouragement for tenants to move on.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working across Monday - Sunday, on a rota basis. Shift times include:
- Early: 8AM - 4PM
- Late: 1PM - 9PM
- Long days: 8AM - 9PM
Candidates will be invited to transfer to casual contract after an initial 4 week period. The hourly rate for this role is £11.79 per hour, totalling £13.21 inclusive of holiday pay.
As a Support Officer, you'll need:
- Experience of holding a caseload of clients
- Experience of working with adults with mental health support issues
- Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus on recovery and wellbeing.
- An understanding of, and respect for, the issues affecting people with mental health needs
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing including the preparation of letters reports & file notes
- IT skills
Candidates should be immediately available to commence work following a successful interview process.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please either forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or upload it below.
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Upload CV for this position: